STRICTLY DISCS OPERATIONAL UPDATES - TUESDAY 5/18:
In response to last week’s announcements from the CDC, here’s a quick update on Strictly Discs' in-store shopping policy:
STRICTLY DISCS OPERATIONAL UPDATES - TUESDAY 10/8:
Strictly Discs continues to take Covid-19 precautions seriously. Just as we scan the horizon each day for new music, we also keep an eye on guidelines for safety and updated public health directives. This week, with a new state-wide indoor occupancy limit taking effect, we will be monitoring customer capacity to allow for proper social distancing, which may mean delaying your entry. We also ask that you limit your group as much as possible.
Like so many record stores, Strictly Discs is a meeting-place for families, friends, and neighborhood pals. We wish we could throw open our doors to each and every one of you, to talk Taylor, Turrentine, Townes or techno. Until the threat of this virus has subsided, we must stay vigilant, and you coming to the shop solo is one way to help.
We will continue to practice the distancing, 100% mask-wearing policy, and daily cleaning/air filtering that has made shopping at Strictly Discs as safe as possible all year.
We also encourage you to utilize our curbside pickup and local delviery options. We are accepting orders online at strictlydiscs.com all day, every day, and we are happy to take your inquires by phone. Thank you for your support, take care & have #hope.
STORE MODIFICATIONS FOR SAFETY:
• A plexiglass shield has been installed at the checkout
• Credit card payments are as touchless as possible (no signature or PIN required)
• Listening stations have been disabled & some LP/CD racks near our workstations have been emptied
• New arrival used LPs in the basement have been spaced out to allow multiple browsers
• We have air purifiers both upstairs & down
• We will be disinfecting all frequently used surfaces regularly & the store will be completely disinfected nightly with a UV sanitizer
• All staff will be wearing masks